OIL 6.52% 21.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

optiscan 52week high running, page-11

1. 202 Posts.
    re: optiscan 52week high running- not Some have said my comments were harsh. They were, its our money & we take the risk. I believe we deserve to be treated as an owner, not just a figure in an annual report.

Business Privacy? I have stated several times that management could put out figures to do both, protect business privacy and satisfy owners expectations. Without guidance or blind faith, how can investors judge the risk and reward for taking that risk. As it stands today: FEW BUYERS - a languishing SP - heighten risk.

Consider what would happen if a takeover were mounted. From this low base, we would not get our just return. Or what would happened to our money if a major conflict were to arise from one of the world's troubled spots. Or, God forbid, newer technology was announced.

Marcol was spot on - what's wrong with a bit of drum beating. Don't we have something to shout about in.
    Or do we? I just reviewed last years annual report and noticed with shock how few shares are owned by directors and staff. Delaney is the only one willing to put his cash on the line ( or was he awarded his 3M?). Most of us own more than the rest put together. (*CEO = 100,000 shares on a salary = $347,419.00).
    But then, why should they put their own money at risk, they're issuing themselves options at quite a rate of knots.

I suggest to other optiscan investors who are tired of being treated as a number on a annual report instead of one of the owners to contact Matthew Barnett CEO at: [email protected]

I have, and he seemed open to my suggestion that more information be released. Maybe he needs to hear our voices.
    Small shareholders unite !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $151.5K 693.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4595 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.