OIL 6.52% 21.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

re: optiscan 52week high running- not abeaty, you sound a bit of...

1. 202 Posts.
    re: optiscan 52week high running- not abeaty, you sound a bit of a wet noodle, dearie.
    Beating the drum is letting people know about your product, it's not unsubstantiated ramping.
    And forecasts, well, there are rock solid forecast and then there are indicators. We have neither.

I was wrong. Our CEO doesn't own 100,000 shares, he owns a whopping 50,000 shares in this emerging company. Some might think he has little confidence in the product! But then, we're only paying him 350 odd thousand a year, so maybe cash is tight.

And most of the rest of leaders own fewer than that. Daniels owns 10,000 shares! I'm still trying to trace Delaney's 3M shares. He was managing director for some years prior to 2002, a young pup just out of school, probably, and I say probably waggled the shares as a perk. I hope I'm wrong.

Look to the past, we've been at this share price before, when hardly anything was as concrete as now. No, the share price should be nearer sixty cents to bring true value to this company and product. If it's not, the door is open to just about anyone to step in and take our prize.
    But what would I know, I'm just a dumb blonde!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $151.5K 693.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4595 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.