OIL 5.13% 20.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

optiscan 52week high running, page-16

1. 427 Posts.
    re: mrs smith, stand corrected. I have contacted the company to find out whether any roadshows or broker presentations are scheduled. I believe this is what is needed to turn around share price performance. I wonder if Matthew will reply???

Hi Matthew, I have a investor related query (I am a current shareholder). Any comments would be greatly appreciated. I am curious whether there are any plans by the company to conduct a series of broker presentations or start any roadshows overseas. At this stage of the company's development, it would seem appropriate given the latest very positive announcement. After many years of shareprice decline I feel the company may be at a turning point in terms of reaching profitability (and subsequent shareprice turnaround). The question is, I know this and you know this, but do other potential investors? I am not sure Optiscan has much market awareness in financial circles. A series of presentations and roadshows may be exactly what the company needs to turn around shareprice performance? I would be interested in your thoughts on this matter. Many thanks in advance.

Kind regards,
    Marco

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
0.010(5.13%)
Mkt cap ! $162.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
19.5¢ 20.5¢ 19.5¢ $12.01K 61.24K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41097 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.5¢ 78 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.17pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.