OIL 6.52% 21.5¢ optiscan imaging limited

mrs smith stands corrected. Oh guys, this is juicy, definitely a...

1. 202 Posts.
    mrs smith stands corrected. Oh guys, this is juicy, definitely a turn on, just love it when a bit of tit for tat turns up useful information and gets some action.
    Already we have Marcol chasing up the CEO about promotion of coy and product. Marcol, another email please, ask him why he's only put a pittance into his own company?
    If I owe Delaney an apology, then so be it, but I did qualify my remarks as being no more than a guess.
    Abeaty, wet noodle describes your complacent attitude dearie. Good way to lose your capital with start-ups. If I may point out as politely as possible, do not make the mistake that because they are directors, they naturally know the right course of action. I have better qualifications than many small company boards. You may also. And since its OUR money, we have a say. In fact, our input can assist.
    PentiumV says he knows lots about this company, so do a few others like Coop and several on other boards.
    My speciality are start-up companies. Been riding them up, and down, for years, and I think I know what makes a winner and what are their failings. Small companies generally suffer from a lack of good management. They simply can not afford, or get, good personnel. Many times they're techies who helped develop the product, but know nothing of the market or closing a deal. Delaney may have been in this category.
    Optiscan is on the cusp of success. Most of the work has been done and we have a product released for sale. Now's the time to hit the trail and beat the drum. Now's the time to rally your shareholders to support the company with an shareprice greater than last years when we had so little.

I'm saying let's get the ship moving - before some other entity says umm umm, I'll have that. Pentax is a predator. Look at their past record. They have taken over just about every small company they've dealt with that had something successful. Do you think Pentax wants Optiscan's share price to increase? How much do you think they'll pay? They carry a big stick. Loss of Optiscans technology would just be a speed bump for them. To Optiscan it could spell financial ruin.

Promos with brokers is a good idea. Releasing some data to your shareholders so they will be willing to risk more is another. Otherwise, well, I'll let you finish this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.5¢
Change
-0.015(6.52%)
Mkt cap ! $179.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 23.5¢ 21.3¢ $151.5K 693.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4595 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.0¢ 30000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.