LU7 6.67% 1.4¢ lithium universe limited

I'm bullish on ESH for a few reasons. Optus' name being attached...

1. 253 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    I'm bullish on ESH for a few reasons.

Optus' name being attached to one tournament on the platform is not one of them.

- Singtels name was already on the other PVP tournament qualifiers.
    - Optus is recognisable to Australians, who are objectively not a major market for this product.

I hope nobody has unironically looked at this stock, seen Optus on the platform and gone "oh well that's all I needed to see! Off to the races boys!"

It's a weird thing to make a thread about when there's plenty of other potential upside.

We know that Razer want to monetise mobile gaming and get their "paid to play" model back online with their zsilver currency.

We know that Razer have an MOU with Singtel to break into eSports and e-payments.

Razer is a major partner of ESH and are a large holder.

Razer are releasing a new phone most likely before November and the Mogul Arena App will be done a few months later (maybe - source needed)

Axeso5 are partnered with Mogul Arena and reportedly plan to roll out the service to their network of thousands of internet cafes throughout Central, and South America. Latin American language packs are being prepared.

All this aside, there's no money in the bank and no material revenue locked in. So we're punting on the chance that the story plays out positively for ESH. Everybody should understand that.

Starting to get excited on the fact that the PVP qualifiers have "Optus" in place of "Singtel" is really odd. They just put "Optus" there because Singtel operates in Australia as "Optus".

Witch-hunting people who are out to form objective opinions through conversation with varying viewpoints is really low-tier behaviour.
    Last edited by RoosterRX: 10/08/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $7.094M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.4¢ 1.4¢ $767 54.76K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
19 1918483 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 360000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.53pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.