LU7 0.00% 1.6¢ lithium universe limited

No I’ll be smiling because I’ll probably hold shares and if I...

1. 314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 249
    No I’ll be smiling because I’ll probably hold shares and if I don’t it’s because ESH didn’t live up to it’s promises it’s that simple.

Those that obsess about being right usually are blinded by their own egos mate.

Each to their own though and good luck all.

And again you’ve missed the point and many good points about ESH from different perspectives and views from other holders.

If anything I take away from HC is being questioned or reading another’s view. I’ll first see if it fits and is a rational way of thinking and if it’s anything I can use in my grading and rating companies for potential growth in the market and risk vs reward.

I don’t read HC for suggestions on where to put my money and I never buy or sell based on any HC posts unless I personally research a particular theory behind a comment and if proven valid I may then make a decision but still only based around my own scoring method and nobody else’s.

Every thread has an up and down ramper and that’s the nature of HC.

And every thread has some really knowledgeable posters and I really enjoy reading their posts as I gain a lot from their posts sometimes and I also enjoy reading peoples thoughts about why? The market is behaving a certain way?

I make calls everyday about SP trends for myself and don’t post my thoughts around where it will be or where it will be and it’s not because I dont want to be wrong. I just feel as good as you’re it’s still a guess and a gamble that’s all.

Being a trader or investor can be a lonely game and the only thing that feeds us is being right. The only way I know I’m right is my account and protecting that account above all else especially from myself trying to convince myself I’m right.

Like I’ve said your points/comments are valid as ESH mentioned and you can find information scattered across google, they’re just not a reality yet and won’t be until it’s announced. That’s factual and again ibs I hold shares in the belief they will sign those contracts and again against my better judgment I’m holding and waiting but my patience has a line and I’ll sell if that line is crossed and never look back because those are my rules.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LU7 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.502M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $7.96K 497.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 73282 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 485860 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.54pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LU7 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.