Optus security breach., page-2

1. 9,336 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 81
    What I find disturbing about this incident is that Optus or Singtel kept personal info of former customers!

I think they may have a right to claim some form of redress about compromising them, when that data should have been cleansed out off their systems.

I've been arguing for awhile, that this technology is historically the most vulnerable to intrusion availed to a great scope of people.

They simply would be using affordable equipment to reek havoc on any individual anywhere in the world.

Previously, with former technology such intrusion was the the domain of professional using very expensive equipment.

What is worse is that ur being forced on to this compromising technology by the public and private sectors thru duress's.

Apparently, the tide has turned where snail mail has become safer once again.

What hope has an individual have when this tech company can’t protect u…the solution that they will produce should be viewed like shareholder’s using TA to buy shares.
    Optus will find a solution that will simply equate to a TA lagging indicator!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.