opus clients please read this urgent, page-64

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    mydogfritz

this is the post from the Uran shareholder who had his shares sold yesterday.

re: more fun and games (cotik)
    Code: URA - URAN LIMITED (Google URA) Post: 2701490 Reply to: #2701414 from showman Views: 179
    Posted: 28/03/08 21:37 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 121.208.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    I had a margin account with Opes Prime (I never buy on margin), but I set it up 'just in case' I needed it sometime. The same reason I have option and cfd accounts etc(Don't use them....but you just never know).

Since I had a relatively small amount of cash just sitting there and I had no intention of using the margin facility I bought 53K Uran share in this account (sometime ago).
    The shares where sold today (first trade I believe) not by me but by ANZ or whoever. They didn't contact me, they just sold them. I would have bought the share if necessary, but I was not given the opportunity. As many here are award 53K share is only a small part of my holding in Uran, but I will look at replacing them shortly.

Pleased I didn't have all my holding in that account, I think they would have trouble selling them!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.