mydogfritzthis is the post from the Uran shareholder who had his...

1. SP3
    18,710 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    mydogfritz

this is the post from the Uran shareholder who had his shares sold yesterday.

re: more fun and games (cotik)
    Code: URA - URAN LIMITED (Google URA) Post: 2701490 Reply to: #2701414 from showman Views: 179
    Posted: 28/03/08 21:37 Sentiment: Buy Disclosure: Stock Held From: 121.208.xxx.xxx

New Post Post Reply Thread View Back << Previous Post Next Post >>
    I had a margin account with Opes Prime (I never buy on margin), but I set it up 'just in case' I needed it sometime. The same reason I have option and cfd accounts etc(Don't use them....but you just never know).

Since I had a relatively small amount of cash just sitting there and I had no intention of using the margin facility I bought 53K Uran share in this account (sometime ago).
    The shares where sold today (first trade I believe) not by me but by ANZ or whoever. They didn't contact me, they just sold them. I would have bought the share if necessary, but I was not given the opportunity. As many here are award 53K share is only a small part of my holding in Uran, but I will look at replacing them shortly.

Pleased I didn't have all my holding in that account, I think they would have trouble selling them!!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.