OPY 0.00% 19.5¢ openpay group ltd

OPY is at the whim of the wider markets now since its last...

1. 3,588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    OPY is at the whim of the wider markets now since its last announcement. Over the past week though, Sezzle and Z1P have been punished the most because they have run the hardest and in days to come I feel this will be seen as a much anticipated "correction" in the BNPL sector.

As I've stated before, OPY is having to pay for the sins of its family (BNPL crowd) - most in the U.S. with PayPal now entering that space, so OPY gets dragged into the principal's office as well, despite it NOT operating in the U.S. market. Noticeably, OPY hit $3.12 today and bounced off nicely while Sezzle continued to get dragged through the mud. Even the quintessential market darling Afterpay has really had her wedding dress soiled after reaching a high of almost $96 while talk on the net was raging about WHEN rather than IF she was going to pull-off the magic centenary, then falling back to low 70s, and further???

If you continue to believe in Openpay, like I do, then these prices present an opportunity to accumulate rather than lament. However, if all you're obsessed with is "higher highs" and its cocaine-like thrills, then sell and forget it ever happened.
    It will come good. I do believe in the team running it as well as its business model, and diversified and growing platforms.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OPY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.