FAR 0.00% 51.0¢ far limited

ORA Underway!, page-30

1. 3,444 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 138
    Hi Whisky,
    Stop stressing about what others do in their off time. What would you know about "worry"?? Some are interested and inquisitive about operations outside their ordinary field of expertise and knowledge. Other may stress and worry and then there are some who just take wild guesses and try pretend to be a "be-all" and "know-all" wisecrack even though it is clear that it is nothing more than showboating with NO field expertise or knowledge.

What's more, you don't seem to have been around (by the looks of it) when FAR hit a hurdle with CE, weeks of delay and a $28mil added expense and urgent CR to cover. Some think about everything all the time (the big picture), not losing focus on the reality of what could happen when investing in a high risk commodity. Please tell me that you've also acquired majority of your shares at 3.2, 3.8 and 4c and that you've been riding the ups and downs all the way through the past couple of years... I doubt it. Mentioned before, instead of trying to be a wisecrack and get off by commenting on others, how bout constructive discussion. Did anyone shoot you down yesterday when you stated : "The ORA has now moved off the wellhead ...." and then this.."It won't be on the move yet it has just disconnected , moved sideways and will be busy retrieving 1100ms of riser and the BOP"....... well I'm still waiting.
    Can you back that up with fact... don't think so..
    I'm now truly worried about your state of health... metal health that is....
    Have a good rest.. and just to make you feel good... 10x.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
51.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92577 50.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 101000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.16pm 02/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.