WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

oracle puts it out there....., page-60

1. 360 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 264
    Thanks mate, good to know I wasn't crazy and there are indeed a few discrepancies between the number. I am also of the opinion the the total number of products will go much higher than the original PDA. However, it's worth noting here that the company is more likely to tell us about new products under evaluation (for example January 2016, it could say there are currently 6 products under final developments and then in a March 2016 hypothetical update, say there are 9 products under development - so we would assume/know an extra 3 products are being considered

On the other hand, the company is likely to not announce if a product has dropped off the list of being evaluated (unless of course it got cancelled after the license agreement etc), so I think we need to keep an eye on the announced "products under development" and try to gauge/estimate if products are being added or subtracted etc to try and work out the overall activity.

There seems to be approx 4 stages in the life cycle:

1. Product being evaluated by OBJ
    2. Product developing well / final planning
    3. Clinical evaluations
    4. Licensing (and ultimately manufactured and launched)

It's tough trying to figure out what's going on here as we know at the moment that there are a few products under category 1) , a few under category 2) and one under category 3) , so in future when something is announced as going to category 3, we know that we need to subtract one from category 2 and then determine what category 2 currently is based on the company update to figure out if a new product has been added there or not.

I hope I'm making sense but there's so much activity going on behind the scenes, it's so hard to keep up xD

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.