WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

oracle puts it out there....., page-66

1. 5,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    Hi born2reign

Sorry, I was a little bit rushed earlier today but still wanted to address this comment...

In the OBJ Qualitative Analysis 2013 which was posted on this forum when OBJ was trading @ $0.018c I wrote the following;

On the 30/01/2015 the Company informed the market that;

In my experience of investing in ASX 'speculative' stocks, even the legitimate companies (among the increasing number of highly questionable new and existing floats endorsed by the regulator) will at all costs often still avoid announcing anything that may be perceived by the market to be bad news.

Imo, there was probably no obligation for OBJ to release information that was 'verbally' communicated to it through GSK, however in doing so, I believe that the Company's only intention was to (verbal or otherwise) keep their s/holders informed of current developments with GSK in the field of Oral Care.

As investors I also believe that it would only be wise for us to assume that agreements with GSK in Oral Care for enhancing the performance of manual toothbrush technology may have hit a snag, and as a result existing arrangements may indeed result in the termination of current arrangements, however the fact of the matter is that while managing risk mitigation should never be neglected, OBJ have yet to be formally advised by GSK of its plans or intentions moving forward with OBJ's technologies in manual toothbrush developments.

While I'm certainly excited about the potential for Oral-B, Crest, and/or Colgate being presented with the opportunity to secure exclusive worldwide licensing rights to OBJ's technologies for new electric toothbrush innovations, I'm not quite convinced we've heard the last of GSK on the basis that only one of three oral care programs did not achieve results within the time frame of 30 seconds that GSK were hoping for.
    Last edited by abdm: 27/03/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.