AVR 0.19% $18.00 anteris technologies ltd

oral presentation- ADAPT in AV reconstruction in CHD

1. 512 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 64
    link to abstract https://www.thieme-connect.com/products/ejournals/abstract/10.1055/s-0038-1628328 It got me thinking various level as concerns me as long term investor and  suprised not seen any comments from company, etc on it now so easy to access abstract information with internet.

1. Previous early termination of the aortic animal study due to code red. was there other factors like this in the decision? I guess investors will never know full facts as data on file in company, appears to common practice across the industry where data does not meet endpoints.

2.tavr programmes - when you submit dossiers to regulatory authorities  like fda assuming you have to disclose all relevant findings as this paper was in patients from aortic then logically this would this be deemed to be relevant would it not and if so would these findings impact decision? anyone know?

3. Reviewing the authors they come from appear to big German centre so WP comments on winning Germany and then Europe imo will not help based on the conclusions that authors have on advertisement statements, hopefully will this be addressed at next investor meeting?

this is not most positive paper imo looking forward to others views
    Last edited by burningtiger: 13/04/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$18.00
Change
0.035(0.19%)
Mkt cap ! $346.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$18.00 $18.00 $17.65 $75.19K 4.184K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 414 $17.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$18.10 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.