AVR 1.08% $13.14 anteris technologies ltd

oral presentation- ADAPT in AV reconstruction in CHD, page-50

1. 2,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Hey lex, in all fairness to tiger I thought it was very relevant to this forum and should absolutely have been brought up mate.

Too often, it would seem, posters WILL be reluctant to post any research that casts a ‘negative’ light or is a threat to our investment as they will be, perhaps, ridiculed or have disparaging remarks made about them.

I remember it was tronbark (?) who made a remark about a Doctor/Surgeon that had not heard of Admedus, he was disparaged and the Doctor/Surgeon declared ‘third rate’ by guess who? ..... lol.

It is a sign of a ‘healthy’ and open minded forum that can take this on board, run with it and decisively either confirm, discredit or follow it up with mangerment for clarification.
    To discredit it willy nilly and ‘out of fear’ DOES nobody any favours in the end.

Bearing in mind that mangerment, with clarification by company, do have ‘self interest’ at stake, I would hope that WP can conclusively refute this to our satisfaction.

Posters should by now know my view on this company at this time, when I saw tigers post and read that article IT did concern me, as it should for any thinking investor, I would rather this research out in the open then be a possible ‘skeleton’ in the closet, we ALL know about the ‘skeletons’ in the closet that were there in the ‘old days’.

I have a lot riding on my investment but will not ‘blind’ myself by ignoring ANY possible red flags, I will take on board, confirm or disprove and act accordingly.

One last point, DSD and his carrot ‘analogy’, mate, I am way more interested in what WP has and is bringing to the table than hearing a silly, imo, ‘carrot’ analogy, keep it for a bed time story ..... lol.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$13.14
Change
0.140(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $277.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$13.20 $13.50 $13.14 $559.5K 42.05K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1180 $13.00

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$13.35 500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.