PAA 6.25% 17.0¢ pharmaust limited

Oral Treatment for Covid 19, Human Phase I Trials, page-126

1. 2,395 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1481

"3 and half year delay without any real explanation."

Really?

You mean in the time that:

1. They had to develop the tablets to overcome the "palatability" issues that have killed dozens of mTOR medication projects in the last couple of decades around the world (you can read about that:here, see especially section 7)

2 Then put the new pills through an exhaustive pharmacokinetic phase 1 trials on healthy beagles.

3. Then last year carried out the first phase 2 dog trial which showed the tablets to be effective but to have an appetite issue and the possiblity they could even get better than expected results with lower doses.

4. Then did more work to adjust dosages for a re-run of the phase 2 trial.

5. Then run the second phase 2 (b) trial this year, and as far as we know it has been successful.

6. And are continuing to treat dog in an ongoing trial that is collecting more data and allowing to understand and refine the dosages.

But apparently, according to you and Buckland, nothing has been happening in all that time.

All the above is easily checked by reading PAA's ASX announcements from 2018 up to now, conveniently available here: http://pharmaust.wpengine.com/news-announcements/

"No fair enough it's no big deal, just throw mud at Bucky - he's just a trouble maker after all.."

So why then, after endlessly bagging this company at least six years (as far as I'm aware) didn't he sieeze the golden opportunity, which presented itself last year, to sell out, which I think that is a fair enough question for somebody who has endlessly bagged everything about this company, to the point of even calling to question the value of the scientific research of an organisation like the ONJCRI and the independence of Melbourne University staff in running the recent trials and then has even gone as far as to call the BOD "con artists" in a recent post. IMO he has made many serious allegations without proof, except that these things take a long time and anything they say is "spin".

The onus is on him and you to prove these serious allegations. Not me.

Last edited by Lastly: 01/09/21

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.0¢
Change
0.010(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $82.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
16.0¢ 17.0¢ 15.5¢ $145.3K 876.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38307 17.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
17.5¢ 302337 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.51pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.