IMM 1.61% 31.5¢ immutep limited

oral vaccine cervical cancer ???, page-23

1. 4,906 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 343
    So was I.

""I was never so nervous about any of my pennies as I did about PRR. Since the financial crisis, I do believe we have to control the risks to our principal and profit.
    I did sell most of my PRR and feel released very much.

1. Sold 450,000 PRR at $0.24
    2. Keep 88,000 PRR, which 33,000 bought for my daughter, to continue my bet for it to turn into dollars if it could. I agree what my daught's thought and hope these left PRR could be dollars.
    3. PRR has moved up too quick and too good but its CVac at least has another one or two years to go.
    4. This selling plus what I believe could get from my index fund(should not have any impending risks for another 10% loss) would reduce more than half of my debt. These locked profit plus my index funds are a little bit more than the cash-equivalent asset.
    5. I feel I make a balanced decision and give me more financial capability to deal with the future uncertainty.
    We all want to get what we hope but we definitely could not get all what we want. Take care about yourself, get balance, and enjoy your life. Life is short and we don't need to get all what we want.
    Good luck.""

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.