SBN 0.00% 0.0¢ sun biomedical limited

I still think you guys do not get it "ramped...

1. 6,841 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2535
    I still think you guys do not get it "ramped announcements"
    "fanfare" fireworks are all figments off a mind that is not listening to what is been said. This is not about patience. Consider Vins words a few weeks ago...

"Good to see the PR machine is working.

If you google "sun biomedical to participate in medica 2008", it shows that the press release has been picked up and published by several news wires.

This is a great venue for the launch - under the gaze of a truly world-wide audience.

The launch is not just a big event for SBN. It's a big event for the saliva testing industry as a whole. The first POC saliva test to cover more than 6 drugs. In this case 10 (in 2 versions of 8)."

Not picking on Vin for any reason it is just that his sentiments are excatly the expectation the company built and that pretty much sums up what most poster thought.

So far there is not one piece of information (well that I can find) that a launch occured yet alone one that was under the gaze of a world wide audience. We still do not know if O8 even made a show. I am sure it did but it is the fact that we only the companies word on that.

Not good enough full stop.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.