FAR 0.00% 52.0¢ far limited

Ya, re your summary of expectations for SNE 3 that I have taken...

1. pj
    2,090 Posts.
    Ya, re your summary of expectations for SNE 3 that I have taken the liberty of extracting from the post above:

"Well is located 3 kms SE of SNE-1 & they should intersect the 480 sand which was gas-bearing at SNE-1 & dips south into the oil column.

a) So this 480 sand needs 2b drilled, cored & logged for its potential 'net' oilpay thickness.

b) Besides, there's the 490 wispy sands which were flowtested at ~1k bopd. Again will b interesting to see if these continue to b oil bearing. Results of any 'net oil pay' should add to their volumetrics outside the core area of the field delineated by SNE-1 & SNE-2 wells.

c) The 520a, b,c blocky sands possibly dip away from SNE-1 so not sure if its entirely or partially within the water contact. Needs to b drilled out for future water injectors downdip & any possible 'net oil pay'.

d) The 540 sands were water wet at SNE-1, still need to b logged for the sake of offset well correlations betwn 3 drilled wells (south to north orientation)"

Thanks for that, kind of a nice summary of your views on what we can expect at SNE 3 and in concurrence with my posts #16770154 and #16769548 from the "What does it all mean" thread.

Point being that it is not just the wispy sands that will be will be being tested but also the (as yet untested) 480 gas sand which is expected to dip into the oil leg at that location - does that sand have any potential to be a prolific producer I am wondering?

Also the uncertainty over the expected presence any blocky sands at the SNE 3 location, which is in fact further to the west of SNE 1 and not actually on FAR's N-S artistic seismic image line that appears to exclude them. Cairn do state that the well will be testing for possible extensions south to the satellite field .......

Twinkle twinkle little STAR
    How I wonder what what you ARE

pj
    Last edited by pj: 13/01/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $48.05M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.0¢ 52.0¢ 52.0¢ $1.562K 3.004K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17440 51.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
54.0¢ 22471 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.41pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.