NBS 0.00% 9.9¢ nationwide building society.

orbis is willing, page-41

1. 843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 28
    It's never pleasant to watch a stock you hold dropping in value, especially when you have reason to believe it should be moving firmly in the other direction.

But NBS is not exactly a safe, sedate, blue-chip kind of stock. I've been a holder for long enough to ride a couple of bumps - in both directions - but I still have faith and am holding.

I think it boils down to you either believe the company will be paid for the contracts it already has, and has the ability to deliver more contracts, or you don't. If you're the former, you'd be holding. If you're the latter...it may well be past time to look for something more fitting your risk appetite.

I've been scratching my head a little along with other holders about management and their selective bursts of informing the market just what is going on. But I also note the directors buying, Orbis buying, and the approaching AGM. There was good news around AGM time last year. I'm hoping we might get a repeat dose. We're certainly due.

In the meantime, I'm not going to worry too much about which direction the sheep are running. Were I so inclined I probably would have sold out of these at 19c a long while back. The voting machine is in full effect it would seem. I'm going to wait for the weighing machine's verdict a little further down the line.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NBS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.