MDT 0.00% 5.2¢ macquarie ddr trust

orbis lifts its holding to 15.04%, page-10

1. 944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Orbis have big holdings in MDT, VPG and CER that I know off Im in all of these stocks. (absolute chance). Orbis has put in masses of money into these stocks, their 10% holders of each. All I can say is I hope one them doesn't fall over otherwise I can seriously see a few fund managers getting the ass at orbis.

Futhermore, those they are buying on behalf of is CBUS, HESTA etc all the big superfunds. Would have to think this would be the 'High growth' option holders which means you have your super in high risk stocks.

Clearly orbis follows our take, and their is quiet a few of us kicking around about these high leveraged property stocks. While everything is getting cained at the moment. Due to asset revaluations. That these are just paper losses and will come around over time. That distrobutions will turn around a we will start to see them come back. That the termoil that has come out of GFC will bring these property trust back much stronger and more robust. Carrying less debt and less risk.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MDT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.