DKO 0.00% 5.6¢ dakota minerals limited

I dont know how serious you want to take these people. I see...

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    I dont know how serious you want to take these people. I see Surat is still around. Have not read Surats posts however they were cheer squad stuff a while a go with Datamotion days what a rip off.
    I see Mt Barrett is a gold project because others are finding gold in the area I suppose. The interesting thing is Joshua was around at Datamotion when they were drilling for rare earths at Mt Barrett. Well the discovery was zilch apparently except for magnetite if I am correct. I have not seen or heard up to now what the actual drill cores were at Mt Barrett.
    So if you want info then ask Joshua what was the results for Mt Barret. I believe ORO shared the same office as Universal and Datamation. If I am correct Joshua is the son-in-law of the main holder for ORO. I will let you know it is very hard to get a answer from them when things are tight. Careful what they say and do not think things they say as gospel unless it is hard cold facts. I know they are excited about Orbost however they have been excited about many things before. Isn't that right Surat.
    By the way if I remember correctly they had a geologist at the office working for datamotion that already had served penance for incorrect figures.
    At the end of the day I hope something comes through and everybody can make a buck or two.
    My experience terrible mob.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DKO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.