CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

orchestrated downrampers at work...

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Wow - Last 2 days I've seen a massive down ramping campaign at work.
    Picked the time the t4p is suspended to really go to town on the stock?

You can tell me I'm jumping at shadows, but 'normal' people don't make dozens of posts a day on stock that they think is going down unless they are 'playing the price' wanting to buy lower - or have their own financial reasons for talking it down so much.

I've accepted gap theories and have NO problem whatsoever with posters making technical suggestions.
    I do however have a problem with posters making multiple posts about how the price is going to drop whilst waiting to buy.

Personally, I have buy orders in at 15.5, so in fact they are helping me buy cheap - but I still find it disgusting and immoral.

I've pulled snacks up for it before, and he's changed his 'posting method' somewhat to being more honest about being a 5 minute trader. Now we have new posters with the same old technique.......

Cut the volume - or make your money more honestly I say...it stinks.

No - trade4profit did NOT write this post, before anyone suggests it. In fact I haven't even heard from him for days.

Mods - suggest you need to know the methods of posting on the volume of CVI posts before accepting any TOUs on this...
    Thanks.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.