CVI 0.00% 0.3¢ cvi energy corporation limited

Hi Raks,Mate I realy hope you are well...you sound pretty...

1. 17,136 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 344
    Hi Raks,

Mate I realy hope you are well...you sound pretty stressed to me. Maybe take a day off and relax ?

I see CVI doing what any other company on speculation and waiting on news would do....followed by a sell off on the DOW.... what else it could be ? are you reading too much into it or it's just everyone's imagination....

..."Personally, I have buy orders in at 15.5, so in fact they are helping me buy cheap - but I still find it disgusting and immoral.".....

I'm sorry Raks, but the statement you made is the worse I ever read.... since it is disgusting and immoral to try to by cheap and sell higher take immediately your other I would say....if you do have moral then.....

What are you trying to do saying things like this ? it sounds childish and immature. relax mate....have a tea break you need it.
    And for a interesting guy you can be at times, your emotions are taking over to limits....

I really hope you are well and happy mate...all the best...

ps: never put all your eggs in one basket either....cheers ') love that churning. cya mate

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CVI (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.