RHK 0.00% 88.0¢ red hawk mining limited

orchestrated dump

1. 565 Posts.
    Did anyone notice that yesterday's dumping started at 12.34pm, with only 5 million shares traded before that point.

The announcement then came out at 12.55pm as per the timing of the previous weeks announcement.

From that point to close there were 45 million shares traded in just 3hrs.

It was from that point at around 12.30pm that a well orchestrated campaign of scaremongering took place on HC which vigorously shook the nerves of the inexperienced ones. Ones which unfortunately buy shares from recomendations made on this site. They at that point unfortunately played & paid (BIG TIME) straight into the hands of those that were posting "Armageddon" is coming for the company of the day ... FMS.

FMS had forecasted previously that they were going to make weekly announcements & they brought the announcement out around the same time that they made the announcement the previous week.

Take note & learn from it - IT WAS TRADERS DREAM knowing this type of information, AND IT WAS WELL ORCHESTRATED!!!

Well done to all those that traded FMS knowing full well that this was going to happen.

I "wasn't" one of those..I HELD & watched from the side lines. But I did see the writing on the wall before it happened, and could have traded it.

I hope those that are inexperienced in this field read this and learn something. Manipulation works in many ways. Yesterdays combination of the forecasted announcement, HC scaremongering, and trading was just one way of trading manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
88.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $175.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
88.5¢ 88.5¢ 88.0¢ $2.152K 2.443K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1978 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.5¢ 602 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.