RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

I'm not saying that HC caused yesterdays dump.I am saying (IMO...

1. 565 Posts.
    I'm not saying that HC caused yesterdays dump.
    I am saying (IMO only) that once the dump started around 12.34pm around 25 minutes before the announcement. Those that dumped knew full well, that there would be people glued to their trading screens along with other screens (HC & other share trading forums)in anticipation of an announcement being made.

A dump before an announcement gives an impression to some that there may be insider trading, even though this may not be the case. As it was no doubt traders at work, that know exactly how it works when announcements have been forecasted in advance. Dump at highest price just before the announcement, watch the share go into frefall, and then pick it up at a lower point later.

The scaremongering on this forum is just a buy product of the initial dump which helps to draw out the effects for the share traders over a longer period of time.

Well done to those that profited. I have only posted this for the inexperienced to take note & to help them sharpen their senses as to what could be in effect happening behind the scenes.

There are no doubt many other factors involved. Technicals, and the trend & sentiment all play factors as well.

It is obviuos FMS has not bottomed "YET". But there are a lot of people that are currently watching & anticipating that it will bounce shortly, based on the time frames involved between now & the option expiry date.

CM

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.