RHK 1.14% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

The process has begun in Switzerland. The media hype on...

1. 1,377 Posts.
    The process has begun in Switzerland. The media hype on armageddon has been over the top in India and it was sad to read today that a 16 year old lass committed suicide as a consequence of the fear that the the world would end in a horrible black hole way.

I do have a concern the way that FMS is going and that is that there appears to be some form of manipulation going that has something to do with the options. Far from the ramping that is supposed to be occurring to keep the options in the money the opposite is actually occurring. Now what could be the motive behind that. You can be sure someone is trying to make money out of this and we ordinary investors need to find a way to stop the manipulators from achieving their end. I will be most disappointe if close to option expiry and virtually too late to convert the stock there is an announcement that an underwriter will take up all the non converted stock. Any such arrangement or negotiations for such an arrangement should be notified to the market as soon as such intent is known. I could be way off the mark with this but I smell a rat in terms of what has been happening at this crucial stage of the proceedings. If there is sufficient questioning as to whats going on maybe just maybe any manipulators will take fright and then the market for FMS may once again become positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
-0.010(1.14%)
Mkt cap ! $173.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.5¢ 87.5¢ 87.0¢ $3.589K 4.103K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1795 87.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
88.0¢ 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.