RHK 7.41% 87.0¢ red hawk mining limited

orchestrated dump, page-40

1. 1,258 Posts.
    I looked at the course of sales from yesterday. Just prior to the trading halt some big cross trades pushed the price down.....

This is definitely being manipulated by big institutions or share syndicates that want to accumulate as many shares as possible from those who are in weak positions. Maybe on a margin or T * 3....

Once these holders have been panicked into selling the share usually recovers. It may take a couple of months but it will recover as now these big instos have to sell to make a profit .......Take a look at the charts

These outfits have huge funds at their disposal and their activities are nothing short of criminal....

These activities are specifically designed to get you into the wrong side of the market and steal your money.....

They target specific sectors.......

As a small holder there is not much you can do about this at the moment......If you can stand it you can just sit it out or you can sell.

The problem is the share price is being held deliberately under .105
    If you take a look at the sell side there are some miilion plus orders at .105 and .11. This willl make sure the price stays under .10 Anyone who wants to sell now has to cue up behind these orders or jump over them at .10c or under....Oh how interesting that order for 1250000 at .105 just disappeared. I bet the one at .11 does too...

This should be illegal IMO

I am very careful about what I read in forums of any sort. You have absolutely no idea who you are talking to or what their intentions are.....The Internet is a scarey jungle full of dangerous people hiding behind computer screens.....

If you can try to get a copy of Tom William's book

"Master the Markets"

you can download an excerpt from here:
    www.tradeguider.com/mtmv3.pdf

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
87.0¢
Change
0.060(7.41%)
Mkt cap ! $161.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
87.0¢ 87.0¢ 87.0¢ $1.74K 2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11126 85.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
89.0¢ 5140 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.11pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.