VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

ord about to be re-rated, page-42

1. 10,843 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I will tell you my method I use. I have a valuation timeline that I map up with those of key price moving company announcements. The time there is a price disparity there is an error in either my valuation or the market knows something I dont.

Case in point. Held ccc bought heads at around 6c and researched my butt off. But alas at 9.2c things turned and I waited and waited. My valuation was going the other way to the stock. I sold @ 7.5c. Many I know who have millions still hold.

With ORD the minute those parameters do not add up i will sell. Have done this a couple of hundred times in the year.I am on the pulse otherwise $$ are lost quickly.

Currently the rerate I am looking for is a binding contract EPC with NFC. In between will cause movement but not the key indicator I am after. Realistically 15 - 25 cpsis my ballpark estimate in Dec, may rise or fall according to developments. Currently very little valuehas been given to super and flats so upside is greater imo there.

The other thing I am seeing is support for the stock @ current levels which is promising. I think that ORD is destined for higher things due to GRAM and coal deals moving forward. I do not think this will be the last either.

People talk of the convoluted structure that is not the case. ORD is mixing with the right company and has a purpose of Acquiring A assets it is certainly not limited to 40m cap tin pot status that it trades at today.

Anyway that is my method thought I would share.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.