ITC 0.00% 8.2¢ impress energy limited

mick - thanks, appreciated. I too expected more from VPE and...

1. 5,730 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1827
    mick - thanks, appreciated. I too expected more from VPE and hoped for that today. Maybe longs will benefit tomorrow - hope so for your benefit.

I had a 10.5 target so at 7.9 - say 25% hope versus cash today. Could hold for 8.25 lowest case scenario in five months also.

wasa ... I've been watching ete, stx, and wouldn't mind rotating into vpe if they do get itc. If bpt get it, 25% from 70 or 75 is an easy target also ... so I bought some ete today when I saw the bot in action ... I bought some nzo when they opened gap down (understandable given PRC) and saw their BOT buy-back in action again (IMO) ... and I'll be watching vpe and bpt.

I hate the way this market is looking - 4.5 million people with no financial sense in Southern Ireland have the US all nervy!

Just decided to take a profit, spend a little on a couple of hunches as a short term play and wait for the ITC end game to decide whether to go VPE or BPT, in the mean time watching a few others and paranoid about the big picture!

(The US can't QE their way to employment when they all work for 100-200 times the rate in China, India, Vietnam etc To do this their USD will need to be waaaay less than a tenth the rate it is today!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ITC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.