BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

ord minnett, page-26

1. 799 Posts.
    Gents

I'm not wrong about forecasting Bal am I? See previous post below. Unfortunately, Bal didn't give profit guidance forecast for 2h16. But they did the right thing. Dont want the consumers to jump up and down regarding price increase in late nov 15. Target price from ord minnett is $17.80 my target was $18 (I actually had $17.8 but did a round up to $18
    Now if I'm right about Bal, surely i'm going to be right about a2m fate! Dont touch that shares for now guys unless they sort out their supply issues.
    For Bal the big guys are smart. They want to buy in so they push the share price down first. Very smart.

Post #: 17058866
    There are reasons why a2m behave that way. I've said in my previous posts. You haven't seen the worst yet. If bal produces a low npat and supply is not guaranteed, then it will behave like a2m. However, you will find that npat bal will be much higher. If the bal gives profit forecast guidance for 2h2016, there is a possibility npat for fy16 might be around 40mil mark. Plus supply from fontera is coming soon (if they also gives guidance how much fontera will produce, you can say bye bye to $16. Will likely see $18 or above) So you have both net profit + growth factor tick so high Pe can be substantiated. Investors will be pouring in. They will pour in until early next week.

Good luck to all.
    Last edited by Good investments: 22/02/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.