VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

Hi all, well I thought it only fair to wish you all the very...

1. 3,964 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 176
    Hi all, well I thought it only fair to wish you all the very best since I have been following (and posting on )this stock the most, and since I will be leaving HC for an indefinite period of time.

Unfortunately though ORD has been the only standout for me and have taken too many hits (from my own poor choices) along the way (ady, cvi, exm, akk, inl, ggp, cxy) to name a few. So much so that I need to spend some time to work my way out of some debt for quite a while. This is a decision I made to keep my mind on the job of tightening the belt (both belts).

I am glad to have held on to ORD for the end of the year and given recent developments feel it worthy of a hold for another year atleast. I am happy with the management's care for frugality and dilution. I believe ORD is under the radar with top notch management who will prove to be 'doers' rather than talkers. In the short term I feel this stock has the goods to keep rising and I feel suplejack news and exploration will give this a kick along.

But one of the most underated projects on the ASX continues to be Laos bauxite near champasak with Rio Tinto and Mitsui in the provinces next door, searching for the Bauxite which Ord and partners already have JORCED. I would prefer to see 600k tpa upped to atleast to a 1.2 mtpa alumina refinery from the beginning, but I believe at this price ORD is more likely to be taken over before going into production.

I've got to say my time to date at hotcopper has been enthralling and it is bar none, the best place to be and go for anything stock related. I have always since a kid ( had a big interest in geology and mining yes I started collecting gemstones aged 7), but this has been heightened since joining this forum, so one day it is a dream of mine to be able to run or be part of a mining exploration and production company. Who knows, that may be a direction I will walk towards perhaps some or many years down the track (AFTER I find the motherload!)

Disclosure: holding ORD, PDM, ARX.
    Sentiment: maybe see you on the flipside someday!
    cheerio

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.