VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

I agree Birdseye.And we need to remind ourselves who our...

1. 1,110 Posts.
    I agree Birdseye.

And we need to remind ourselves who our partners are:

ORD is working closely with China Nonferrous Metal Group (CNMC) and its members in searching, acquiring and developing mining projects in Australia and overseas.

1. China Nonferrous Metal Group (CNMC) is one of the largest mining companies in the world. It is a leader mining company in nonferrous metal sector. Its Chairman is Mr. Luo Tao, Chairman of ORD.

www.cnmc.com.cn

2. China Nonferrous Metals Int’l Mining Co., Ltd (CNMIM), a key member of CNMC is currently the largest shareholder in ORD. It is targeting global mineral resources including copper, lead, zinc, gold, nickel and cobalt.

www.cnmim.com

3. China Nonferrous Metal Industry’s Foreign Engineering and Construction Co. Ltd (NFC), a listed large mining company and a member of CNMC is ORD’s partner in Laos bauxite project. NFC is a leading producer in aluminium in China and the world.

www.nfc.com.cn

The CNMC story does not end just there. Check their website
    and note that they act as a conduit for developing partnerships with Chinese cities and provinces.

The China-based enterprises subordinated to CNMC are also developing steadily and the group has realized integrated operation between its domestic and overseas businesses. In addition, it has established a favorable partnership with many Chinese provinces and cities, including Tianjin, Inner Mongolia, Liaoning, Ningxia, Jiangxi, and Guangxi. CNMC Hongtoushan Fushun Mining Group Co., Ltd. is the largest copper mine enterprise in northeast China. CNMC (Ningxia) Orient Group Co., Ltd. is China’s largest tantalum and niobium producing base and its only beryllium scientific research and production base, ranking third in size among tantalum smelting and processing enterprises in the world. CNMC Liuzhou Zinc Products Co., Ltd. is trying hard to build itself into a large-scale comprehensive nonferrous metal processing enterprise and establish a world famous zinc oxide brand. CNMC (Shenyang) Metallurgical Machinery Co., Ltd. is China’s base for producing nonferrous metal and steel and metallurgical machinery equipment. CNMC is constructing a large-scale nonferrous metal industrial base in north China.

They also have holding in lead and zinc producer, Terramin Australia (TZN), with assets in Australia and Algeria.

Terramin Australia Ltd. has abound nonferrous mineral resources and large mineral reserve with high grade and has high return on investment.It is an important company engaged in base metal (especially lead and zinc) exploration, development and production in Australia with its businesses spread over North, West and South of Australia and Algeria. The total mineral resource reserve of Terramin controlled projects exceeds 64,800,000 tons of which lead and zinc reserve totals 4,300,000 tons. The acquisition of Terramin Australia Ltd will help CNMC to enter into Algeria mineral resource market and enormously increase recoverable deposit of CNMC’s lead and zinc resources.

Chambishi, a joint venture of China Non-ferrous Metals Corporation (CNMC) and Yunnan Copper Industry (YNCIG), is treating copper from NFC Africa, another unit of the CNMC. In Australia, China Yunnan Copper (CYU) seems to be a related party.

It is difficult to accurately establish all of the linkages, but I suspect ORD is to be a coordinating body. We are buying an elephant.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.