VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

ord turnaround strategy, page-3

1. 1,863 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 141
    All, in relation to the post I am replying to and the latest appointment announcement; this is a very important development.I cant stress this enough.

In a previous post I provided some comments around likely developments at the management level, and the dynamics of shareholdings - and how that may affect the MD/CEO appointment

I am not going to comment on the negativity being posted now or in the past, as it is now quite clear to me that the majority simiply dont understand and will never understand. I apologise if this appears arrogant and presumptuous but its the way I see it and I can also justify it.

Franks ascendency to CEO is good for us. He had the support - due to his business acumen - of the major shareholders, some of whom participate directly on this HC forum. We all have to remember that Peter Shou was in control, not Frank. Unfortunately as he was seen as the 'face' he copped a lot of flack.

With Frank's appointment, you will see change in all facets of the business. His style IS aligned to our style - transparency, results, strategic thinking. I am not going to speak on behalf of all major shareholders, but if you dont trust Frank, you are effectively saying you dont trust them/me. What I want, is what you want. This is nothing but a good thing.

Having said all this, I have had enough reading the constant rubbish on this particular forum. I find myself in a constant state of anger and I am not doing myself any favours. Due to this I am never posting on here again. All the best to LT ORD holders. I am confident of our future and as I have posted previously everything is in train and progressing as expected. Changed my sentiment to buy (from hold) given my latest buying action and upcoming developments.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.