VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

ord turnaround strategy, page-57

1. 13,316 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    So much talk about ratfish I undid my ignore to see what fuss was about. Read the last couple of posts ratfish posted.

Some of ratfish's comments are fair. All about constructive debate which seen a bit more of in last couple of posts than just repetitive comments that management are turkeys.

I am more confident about Laos because of JV parties involved, and we are talking some heavyweights with solid mining experience.

That alone will have the potential to drive the share price out of this stratosphere if can successfully execute which confident on because as stated of JV parties.

Kori has re-iterated that ORD management have been given strict focus and KPI's to focus on Laos and SJ which happy with. Less interested seeing them take on new projects until they prove they can deliver with current major projects - Laos in particular.

Got to remember we are talking about microcap that comes with high risks but equally high rewards. It is not just about ORD's management as their biggest project is Laos and they have a pretty impressive jv partner on my accounts who have led all the feasibility study work etc. That is why ORD is a strong buy at these levels IMO from a medium to long term perspective.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.