VAN 0.00% 4.7¢ vango mining limited

9lives, appreciate you view. I was going off Davez chart post....

1. 8,880 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    9lives, appreciate you view. I was going off Davez chart post. My target is a combination of observation(intraday trading action) and TA. I have been watching the stock closely for a while now and it seems not many willing to step up and buy. Even before the CR ann. Obviously not unlike many stocks, lots would have had inside knowledge hence the stall in sp prior to the ann. I think there is plenty on the sidelines but most probably holding off as they are thinking they can get in lower. The recent overhang from much higher levels is a worry also.

This was the 2nd half of my post on the 7th Nov..

""I have been watching the last week and to me it looks like it wants to come off. Sorry to say but the price action is less then convincing with someone desperately propping it up and no buyers willing to step up. A bit of a worry considering it recently saw .092c and now no one willing to pay more than .066c (for a decent amount of stock that is). It may spike a little off the open on Monday (with low volume) but will see .052c again soon imo. Slow stochastic on the daily turning down.""

My sentiment hasn't changed as far as propping etc goes. Even today a good example of someone trying to manipulate the sp imo.

My weekly slow stochastic indicator is still pointing down and not in oversold yet. It has also crossed the ascending stochastic trend line to the downside which is very bearish in my view. I mentioned .036c as a possible target if the slow stoch does keep going south into oversold it will coincide with the ascending trend line that the sp has respected over the last 8/9 months (since March low .019c). Since then the sp has touched this line several times. If it heads lower this week to bounce off the trend line it will get down to approx .036/.037c. All in my opinion.. happy to be wrong.

Barnic, thanks but my post was made on the 7th Nov and the trading halt was announced on the 13th. I was going off the action from the 30th Oct - 7th Nov when i made my post and call of .052c as it looked like it was heading there regardless. In hindsight it was due to insiders selling due to CR ann due but as said, TA had .052c target on the cards imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VAN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.