EXT 0.00% 0.9¢ excite technology services ltd

ore body

1. 480 Posts.
    hi miss harls,
    oar and ore
    it doesn't matter...... as the simple mistake worked :) !

as its all a part of advertising/selling a product, the product in this case being little ext.

and trying to get consumers to remember and then look at the product, which is an early step to buying the product.

just as the heading of a thread is to be positive and something to stick in people's minds.

you could try sometime to phone that other fellow and find what the old b-gger is up to ?

Lordie,
    the delay in ext's drilling program when compaired to 'others' in the general area of Nam.

it would appear that while other explorers were drilling and working on their lease (1), ext's team was one step ahead of every other company/explorer, in that they saw the closure of new leases coming and located and applied for more sq k's of lease (possible 5)in a number of locations. BEFORE, all new leases for N Fuels were stopped... (reads, pretty smart management, one step ahead of everybody else, in this situation)

these have all een granted with only the lease, above Fossys Valennica still awaiting approval, for N fuels, this lease is at present held by KAH, for other materials, other than N fuels.

as you will know, KAH is a major share holder of EXT. :)...how nice, maybe the extraction cost will be reduced if shared ?

lov Dx2
    I do not work for ext, therefore everything I write could be a guess, after that, its your problem to find the truth and where to invest your hard earned money and produce a profit, so that the gov, of the day can tax you and take your money away from you to pay themselves.....hey, thats not real fair.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $14.69K 1.634M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 500000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 12882234 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.