AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

ORE Chart, page-341

1. 1,629 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 438

It is times like these where intelligent management should be doing something to support shareholders whose money is being played with by speculators in an information vacuum.

I think most of us are expecting better production figures from the next quarterly, driven by improved evaporation rates.

I saw a report the other day (the Economist I think) saying that the worst was over for the Argentinian economy.

Not sure what the Lithium price is doing, but how bad can it be with growing demand and constrained supply?

This is the time for well targeted statements to be issued and give the manipulators pause for thought.

Management don't have to just control the production process. They need to control the cost of capital. With the current volatility in this stock, the business is perceived as being much riskier than it actually is (imo), therefore future and potential investors will demand higher returns to invest.

That is not beneficial to either the current management or the current shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.