AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

funkyroski...I like your take on things. I've been talking about...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    funkyroski...I like your take on things. I've been talking about this 'grey market' surrounding ORE for a while. I guess you guys down under don't police the market that well. Not that us yanks are that much better....just have to look at who's running things here. Every time you think things have settled down with the share price... Seville comes up with another promotional presentation....and bam! The stock craters. It's almost like 'some people' see the 'UPs and the ' DOWNs' of the market just a wee bit sooner than the rest of us civilians. Of course there is always the mysterious run up in share value before that can't be explained by any news or reality. It appears that 'alternative facts' have taken up residency in your market.
    I love the way that posters here try to blame everything on the 'short sellers'....as if this poor company was doing everything right...but the savages have ganged up and shorted this wonderful company.....
    It just seems that ORE is always being victimized...and all the while they are planning an expansion which will take production to 35,000 tons?? Is that right?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.