SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

Ore costs, page-20

1. 1,404 Posts.
    Here let me help you and correct you.

U can have an opinion it a forum ... but I am confuse when you confirm fact with opinion - Hence why I am saying you have to learn understand what is your opinion and what is fact.

Fact 1. I believe SDL will get funding, (my opinion). -- Not a FACT
    Fact 2. I am allowed to have an opinion. -- No one said you are not welcome here. it A forum.
    Fact 3. I know they need to get Funding, ( Fact). - Correct
    Fact 4. Read what SDL have Announced, ( Fact).- This is not a fact but a statement
    Fact 5. SDL believe they will get Funding, ( Fact). - This is not a fact but a opinion.
    You are Rude & Arrogant with other posters (me) (Fact). - This is your view and opinion and not stock related.

Sum up, you mix fact, opinion and personal insults up to much. - Proven.

Yes the rail is planned. But it you planning to build your dream house. You need to cash to do it - not PIPE DREAMS.
    People need facts not dreams. So no FACT here.

Why would SDL start land clearing around the Port Site when Cash is scarce?
    Answer - They have to show progress. Clearing land with a bull dozer is easier and the most cost effect way to achieve this.

Why would SDL have Infrastructure Companies and employees in Country pegging out the entire Rail Corridor from Lolabe to Mbalam if they were trying to preserve cash and had any doubts about getting funding?

They have to show progress. Clearing land with a bull dozer is easier and the most cost effect way to achieve this.

Answer - They have to show progress. sending a person (labour is cheap there) making the route is cheap. If they did the land survey and land form marking - this means they are serious .... not just some poor person walking in the jungle to show progress. Sound good but achieve nothing. I can walk in a park saying I have pick the route from point A to B... Look at the contour mapping... some of the pegging are to steep to move 1 tonne of ore.

Why would SDL start clearing the Rail Corridor of tree's/obstacles starting from Lolabe going into the jungle?
    They have to show progress. Clearing land with a bull dozer is easier and the most cost effect way to achieve this.

Please your making yourself sound more foolish with your post. They make you feel good but they arent facts !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.