JMS 3.92% 26.5¢ jupiter mines limited.

ore deposits, page-2

1. 209 Posts.
    Junglewoman

I took an unpleasant loss yesterday, at 16 cents, immediately after the long anticipated announcement, because it was immediately apparent to me that those few narrow intersections were not what the market wanted to see. I missed the short-term spike, which I could see no justification for, by selling 40 minutes too soon.

This stock was heavily ramped during the early stages of the drilling program, and expectations of much better results were built in at that stage. G.G., to his credit, did forecast from the earlier announcement that indications were that drilling had finished short and early because of poor intersections.

Management has a history of poor performance with this company. As has been pointed out by other posters, they could have drilled to expand Mt. Mason resource.

From where they are now, it looks to me like a long time will pass before they achieve anything positive.

There are many companies with better prospects on the market. A loss is difficult to take, but in order to protect or improve on what capital you have left, sometimes, for the cost of brokerage, it is better to change horses before the race is over.

This is not intended as a down ramp. As I said, I took a loss yesterday at current levels, would do so again today, and never plan to return. I'm moving on.

Regards, and good luck, Idaho

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
26.5¢
Change
0.010(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $519.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 27.0¢ 25.5¢ $612.4K 2.318M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 289359 26.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.5¢ 129944 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
JMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.