ATN 0.00% 0.2¢ ashburton minerals limited

ore grade, page-63

1. 344 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    Hopefully some genuine readers here might want to find out what went wrong, and stop exchanging words. As I am sure some traders still on board might wanna find out where to from here.

The drilling results disappointed me because all 16 holes intercepted close to nothing.. The best hole 7 only manage to intercept 48m of 0.36% which even if open along 4 km strike would not translate to any significant copper find.

I would be convinced to hold my investment if ALL 16 HOLES intercept around 50m-60m of 1.2%-1.5% Cu until further drilling results. Any rational geologist will prioritize their drilling on most confident area, so the first batch of result is vital.

For those who still hold some believe on this drilling results, please post some of your thoughts on the drilling results interpretation only, greatly appreciated.

For those who hold on, when gap close, it MIGHT turn support, only with decent drilling results..

For people who lost money, the market are full of other stocks with potential. We can ALWAYS MAKE THEM BACK EASILY....

Ps: trend followers and technical traders will always be one step behind, only the best traders will survive in this market, be wise, and do some homework... trading 'indicators' are only accurate when backed up by sufficient research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.