PTN 3.92% 5.3¢ patronus resources limited

" DCN have announced they will close the Mt. Morgans mill and...

1. 3,014 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 195
    " DCN have announced they will close the Mt. Morgans mill and not treat 3rd party ore. Not surprising I guess, if they really wanted to keep the mill making money for shareholders they would have sorted mill feed last year. Scratch that as a plan for some Cardinia ore it seems."
    GMD also announced that it will not be extending the DCN buy out date past 20th Feb. and part of that statement reads :
    https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5016/5016895-adf6afc72dfefa5cca6ea3efb0b56872.jpg
    Seems like the KIN/Delphi acquisitions of the remainder of shares has encountered some hurdles.
    The chess manouvre appears to be in tricky waters. What benefit this manouvre was /is to KIN shareholders remains a mystery and KIN/Delphi now only have less than 3 weeks to de-risk that investment for KIN shareholders or pull another rabbit out of the hat . Should option (c) be chosen by then the outcome for KIN shareholders will be write to off the funds invested in DCN or have I missed something ?
    More Jaffas and a jumbo popcorn bucket please !

Last edited by coalboy: 01/02/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.