MCO 0.00% 11.0¢ morning star gold n.l.

ore processing.

1. 1,778 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 248
    I am supposing the processing delay is leading to a build up of ore being mined, and I am wondering if a couple of people out there who have been to Woods Point could fill me in.
    1) If they have two air-leg teams working ( they are pulling it out of Maxwell's aren't they?) what would their rate of extraction be? 100 tonnes a day?
    If so then during Sept/Oct they have added maybe 5/6000 tonnes to the pile.
    2) Photos prior to the Gekko plant showed ore being stockpiled ( I reckon some of it has been moved since or pushed aside to allow for the plant) and because it is not yet going through the mill, you would think the pile should be getting larger.I suppose what I'm really looking for is there room for the stockpiling ore.? If not, where would they be piling it.?

The reason for my question (Woods Point is a very hilly place) would be if there is not enough storage area I suppose they would have to stand down the teams.I presume this unlikely as they perhaps wouldn't be able to get them all back again.

This is just idle speculation on my part (I am trying to curb my impatience re the gold pour) because I haven't been there (yet) but I have been wondering about this.
    Thanks in advance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.