SDL 0.00% 0.6¢ sundance resources limited

I love it, A month after the initial announcement, hotcopper...

1. 664 Posts.
    I love it,

A month after the initial announcement, hotcopper posters are still having the exact same conversations about what might happen, how it could happen, what price is reasonable, what price might be offered..

And for those who are constantly involved in the discussion, has it been a long month or what!

Also just out of interest, has anyone thrown up the possibility of a GDO type takeover, where the Chinese consortium has launched a takeover bid for the company, but has no 100% ownership condition, they are looking to acquired a minimum of 60-70% of the shares, so allowing shareholders who 'believe' and want to see the company go into production to do so and hold on to their holdings with a longer term view (in regards to SDL).

I also think a prior placement was made to the Chinese company, for a couple hundred million dollars.

Now after the opening on my post, me giving an opinion might sound a little hypocritical but.. you never know, strategic partner + % of project (30-50%) for free carry of equity portion of CAPEX, with a takeover of minimum of 60% of shares (giving the Chinese a controlling stake, while keeping the SDL board expertise on with the project, and any other shareholders who wish to hold).

Back i go to waiting, waiting, waiting...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SDL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.