CMY 0.00% 0.5¢ capital mining limited

ore trading opportunities

1. 5,003 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Ok, so we near the date of our meeting to approve this deal by CMI.

After much thought, the key information of CMI's intention should in front of everyones faces.

In the initial announcement to the market, the following was stated as to what CMI would bring to CMY:

CMI to become the major CMY shareholder to accelerate advancement of CMY's existing projects and to source new exploration, development and ore trading opportunities.

Now the key is ore trading opportunities

The following states how CMI are financing the A$3.2 to CMY:

CMI, which is the beneficiary of an A$3.2M agency fee on iron ore sales negotiated by it between South American iron ore suppliers and Chinese steel mill purchases, will be utilising the A3.2M agency fees...

Which, is if you read between the lines the "trading opportunity" agency fee from a South American deal between it and steel companies in China.

Now China buys a lot of ore from Australia. So my bet is CMI will use CMY to broker ore deals in the similar way they are doing in South America, but between Australian ore companies like BHP and steel producers in China.

That could mean HUGE agency profits for CMY going forward. The agency fee in the South American deal that they are giving CMY is A$3.2 alone. They want to spin off a similar company in Australia for Australian ore, in Canberra no less. Chinese always whinging they pay too much for Australian iron ore. What kind of money might CMY make through using it as a vehicle to broker their ore deals in Australia? It will be millions and millions of dollars. CMY itself will soon earn these types of fees and more. Whilst at 6 cents a share, CMY is being seen for its exporation activities. Bargain central IMO.

Like to reconsider selling your CMY now for 6 cent? LOL.

Just my opinion of course!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.