AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

let's just say there is an old saying "don't believe everything...

1. 634 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    let's just say there is an old saying "don't believe everything you read". This is a truism that goes back way before I was born. If you chose to believe a website that makes its living off touting short positions and the 'so-called volume' of such than you deserve what you get. Read it and weep....myself...it should be obvious that I have doubts about the company's veracity in its dealings with shareholders. It strikes me as a bit funny, that I have been pointing out the downdraft and demise of this stock for the past several weeks, but all I get in return are venomous posts that assail my knowledge and the fact that I don't understand what's happening. Just to be clear, I was buying Orocobre at the low of $1 US when none of you were around leading the cheering section. The reason I bought the stock was because I thought they had a good game plan and they were working on the ground to make the plant a success. You probably should ask yourself at this point...." why doesn't he fall in line with the rest of us that are pushing the wonderful cause of Orocobre sub-par lithium?" Well...the truth will be self evident come the end of the year, when there will be another delay in nameplate production and another capital raise to finance the '2nd phase'. So before you all get your pseudo names associated with the up and coming success of the company....ask yourself why? And all just in time for Leanne Heywood to take the blame.
    Last edited by nrcmedia: 07/10/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.