AKE 0.00% $9.83 allkem limited

ore vs. gxy?, page-8

1. 1,495 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    good posts. some brief additional thoughts.

1) production cost is critical. speculators should go for whatever they like. investors go for low cost only. Anything but low cost will go broke eventually. Seville is understated but does IMO have dealmaking skills.

2) The spin off I rate as 5-10c. Its a guess. So new ORE shares being issued at c.30c on an "ex" basis. Cheap!

3) Execution is critical. Massive delays and cost blowouts seem the rule rather the exception. Choose management that can deliver an outcome. In this regard marketing is vastly overrated IMO. CVI, ADY run by spruikers and the co's died because they could not execute a project. There are other co's on their last legs because the projects are inferior and / or they cant execute them.

4) My knowledge of GXY is very limited so I will make 1 main point: the pres of 12 May was unimpressive IMO:
    - far too long
    - far too many slides on the Li market (pics etc)
    - ambit claims for a $30m co (eg "world player in Lithium", how about "globally competitive Li production, on time and budget")
    - took to slide 51 to talk about their operation.

(just attempting to illustrate a point: if you make money on GXY more power to you).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AKE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.