ORG 3.26% $10.76 origin energy limited

Please no criticism of fossil fuel or asking position...

1. 4,132 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69

Please no criticism of fossil fuel or asking position disclosures. This post is all about share price fugazi

Those who have read my other posts on AGL and ORG know I love companies that deal in Earth destroying products and the share and options positions I have or am looking at .

From my basement while sipping Mountain Dew my tin foil hat slipped just slightly on my head to let in outside influences into my brain. The following is what I saw in a vision that moment

The last two days ORG and AGL ( some other stonks also) have leaped in price like a Director who has been branded on the rear end.
    This has to be fugazi of some sort. The Greenies have not come in buying after noticing how good a value they are. Ma & Pa investor is too scared to buy more or ran out of money hoarding shares. I have note seen announcements with 2000 grams of gold to the kilo of drilling samples or similar to explain the branded director leap in price.

Someone else may have had the same vision so I will not take the whole story for my own glory so tell us what you saw in your vision. If no one else had the same vision I will then share the rest of what I saw

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$10.76
Change
0.340(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $18.53B
Open High Low Value Volume
$10.50 $10.76 $10.44 $124.5M 11.86M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 260709 $10.74

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$10.76 370883 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.