PAA 6.38% 25.0¢ pharmaust limited

Lets all take a deep breath. MPL v covid is the icing on the...

1. 2,697 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 971
    Lets all take a deep breath. MPL v covid is the icing on the large cake but the ingredients of the cake is PAA's MPL as an animal anti cancer drug first and foremost hence we should be focused on Elanco and their exercising of the option agreement with finalization of the agreement terms and condition (plus $$$ to follow).

The other main cake ingredient will come from proving up MPL as a human anti cancer drug which if successful would be a humanity game changer (more than an anti viral against covid IMO) and worth absolute billions....the upside is limitless.

In addition and as the cake icing PAA then the potential anti viral for covid, the success or otherwise of which we will all find out about in the goodness of time. I agree with a previous comment that the leadership team seems more interested in the science of its work rather than rushing the "cure" out to the affected millions but why wouldn't they be as they are "scientists" and for them there is no margin for error otherwise project MPL v covid will be dead in the water. Their job is to prove it up and I am sure they will not be rushed albeit work as quickly as possiblee. Given WEHI are now in control of the trials, testing, results and conclusions etc and are obviously inundated with trials for a multitude of other potential life saving drugs, their resources must be stretched to the limit and therefore I can understand possible delays in finalizing results.

Could PAA however release news updates in the interim...of course they could but who in the leadership team (is there an investor relations BOD member) is responsible for such releases, has sufficient time, and can draft up an appropriate announcement....seemingly no one otherwise they could be considered as negligent in performing their duties. To me this is the source of my frustration and that of many others, not the science and those responsible but the lack of personnel in the leadership team (BOD) who are commercially savvy and investor/market focused.

The saving grace however is twofold (i) given the shareholdings of the PAA people (for want of more specific terms) they MUST be fully invested is a successful outcome for all 3 projects (drugs) and (ii) if there were failures in any of the trials todate then an immediate announcement (I think within 48 hours of being aware of the failure) would be required...what does all that mean....No news is good news!!!

Alex, Allez, Allez.....P, A, A.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.0¢
Change
0.015(6.38%)
Mkt cap ! $98.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ $454.4K 1.820M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 24.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.5¢ 25000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
24.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 3.33 %)
Open High Low Volume
24.0¢ 26.0¢ 23.5¢ 583024
Last updated 15.57pm 25/04/2024 ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.